Read the story “The Angle of the Odd” to answer questions.
3. What is the falling action in the story? (haha)
The falling action of this story is
4. Do you believe that the narrator really saw an "angel"? Why or why not?
5. What does the accent the Angel's voice is written in do for the dialogue?
6. What embarrassments or accidents in the story does he excuse by blaming the Angel?
7. What does the repeated references to various alcohols do in the story?
8. What do you think the word "peregrinations" means from the context of the story? (It's in the story just after the rope from the balloon is cut.)
9. Did you find the story humorous? Why or why not?
I thought it was
10. What part of the story do you find the most memorable? Why?