Marketing and Customer Analysis
Using the product, service, or business idea that you developed in the your business plan from the W3 Assignment, evaluate the factors important in conducting a detailed marketing and customer analysis, including:
• Market potential
• Evidence of customer interest
• Relevant buying motives and customer requirements
• Present and potential competitors and overall competitive intensity
• Short- and long-term market influences
• Market changes presently taking place
• External regulations
• Market history and traditions
• Present and potential obstacles facing the market
• Market gaps to be filled
• Opportunities for partnerships with other firms in the industry
Evaluated the most viable market position for your new product, service, or business.
• Submit your report in a 4- to 5-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.