talk about Quoting examples of the best HRD practices of World’s leading Companies, appreciate why Human Resources Development is of strategic importance in the contemporary business world. the report should include introduction and conclusion as well and facts, statistic.
Activity: Presentation and Report writing
Quoting examples of the best HRD practices of World’s leading Companies, appreciate why Human Resources Development is of strategic importance in the contemporary business world.
Students may select any company based on their preferences after taking the instructor’s approval. Students may also choose from the following list of Companies:
GE Microsoft Ford Motors
DELL AT&T Volkswagen group
APPLE Google Royal Dutch Shell
Walmart Samsung General Motors
Wegmans Food Market Whole Foods Costco
Hilton Worldwide Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts Marriot International
Nordstrom The Boston Consulting Group Hyatt
American Express The Cheesecake Factory Cisco
T-Mobile U.S. Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants FedEx
The Container Store Delta Air Lines Dropbox
• Each group should have a maximum of 3 to 4 members.
• Evaluation will be based on individual contribution and also Group work.
• Power Point Presentation should be prepared. Presentation should include important facts and statistics.
• Summary should be submitted as Report:
(Justify the text, Use Font: Times New Roman, Font Size 12, and Line Spacing: 1.5, References in APA format)
• Plagiarized work will not be marked. Do not copy the statements, paraphrasing is must.
• Submission via Blackboard only. Submission should include one document arranged as the following:
? Cover page
? Teamwork table
• Name of the file should be labeled as the following: [HRM 222/Group #/Sec #]
• Submission & Presentation : WEEK 6 during class time
Presentation and Report writing
Knowledge of Subject Communication Skills
(Clarity in expressing ideas) Confidence &
Interaction with Audience Content (Organization of Information Visual Aids & Creativity Report Total Out of
20 15 15 10 10 30 100 10